RACELOGIC’s Performance Box Touch measures speed, lap and split times, delta-T, acceleration, deceleration as well as distance and more.
All these parameters are logged to an SD card 25 times per second and can be viewed on screen and analysed in detail using the VBOX Test Suite or Circuit Tools software provided.
Performance Box Touch has four operation modes available which allow you to conduct a range of performance tests and functions: Accel, Decel, Lap Timing, and Speed.
- Ideal for performance tests such as acceleration and deceleration, with a number of pre-configured tests.
- The DBScanner slope correction mode for accel tests will correct the acceleration time result relative to the gradient the test was performed on.
- The 4.3" TFT touchscreen is responsive, great in daylight and allows you to see results instantly.
- High brightness LED's provide instant feedback on your current test run.
- 25 Hz GPS receiver for accurate logging of performance, speed and position data.
- Records up to 6 hrs of data with the optonal clip-on battery.
- Can be used as a speedometer or lap timer, showing average and maximum speeds as well as predictive lap times.
- Analyse your data in Circuit Tools and VBOX Test Suite.
Please download data-sheet here.
Performance Box Touch is available in two versions. There are no differences in functionality between the two, only in which peripherals are included:
Option 1 (RLPBT-V2)
- Performance Box Touch unit
- Cigar Plug USB adaptor
- USB 2.0 A to right angle Micro B charging cable 1.5m lead
- 8 GB SDHC memory card
- Swivel neck Richter suction mount
Option 2 (RLPBT/B) - Currently not available
Same as above plus:
- Performance Box Touch clip-on battery
- GPS / GLONASS low profile antenna 2m cable
- Plastic carry case